Tuesday, May 17, 2005
What's with me?
The day flew past really quickly. The four hours spent in library was like only two hours to me. Perharps teng chung was around and all the discussion we had in the library made time flew quickly, i guess. Unexpected him to sit at our table and started doing econs. Well, I admit that he's pretty smart in econs. I'm the dumb one. Lolz. Had to take such a long time just to think and confirm that the answer that we discussed was the correct one. He suddenly asked me, "why think until so long? u're very careful uh.. don't trust my answer is it? or you don't understand?" Frankly speaking, I was at a loss for words at the moment. Then I went, "Umm.. Nope. Just wanna read the answer again to make sure that I understood what I wrote." Lolz. Arggh... So paiseh. Hahah.I really wondered what happened to me today. Suddenly became so lame. -.-" Dad called me to say that he had reached yck station, and all of sudden, all my lame stuff kept shooting out of my mouth when I talked to him. *just what's with me?*
Really missed my sec sch days. Haiz. Those friends who accompanied me to crap and laugh during class.. Those crazy times we had. Oh.. How I miss them! Now that I'm im poly, I realised that its impossible to find friends like those I had in sec sch. Friends who are as crazy and lame as yixiu, who would only be practically the one who I can bully =x, the one laughed and crapped with me the whole day before and after class, nobody who would share jokes and disgusting stuff like co, no lame stuff and kicking of chair from ling, no more "lao da" like leen, no more crappers like jes, no more of jas who would accompany me home and listen to my grandma stories, no more yan.. the one with a good listening ear, no more meriss, my great sista in class, the one who keeps pushing me to study, my study-mate for prelims and o levels, and of cuz being my crap-mate. Lolz. Sigh.. Anyway, just wanna thank you guys for being such wonderful companions. You girls rock!
Yay.. Only stat tutorial for sch tml. How great is that. Gotta hand up proj approval form tml. Hope everything turns out alright. Yup yup. So, cya! Nitex..