Friday, June 10, 2005
This is the HOLIDAY to be jolly.. lalalalala~

This is the HOLIDAY to be jolly.. lalalalala~ Lolz.. Im going bonkers. Yup. If you have noticed, I just started my term break from this very moment. Or should I say the moment the stats project was completed? Whahah. -.-" Pathetic two weeks break, but its better than nothing. Good luck to those who started school not long ago! =X

Co, take care yea? Life still moves on no matter what happens. Greasers will always be here with you. =) Although I might have difficulty finding time to hang out with you guys, we will still remain united as one! Hope you will still be the lively and bubbly girl that we have known since sec1! Hmm.. Yea.. That's the way! =P

Pretty long day today, but I guess its partially due to the term break holiday. I can't seem to put my 100% focus in whatever im doing except for the report. Struggled with the report ever since last night around 9pm to 1.30am. *ahhhhh* Edited the report again while I was on the train, and for the last time I edited it again while typing it out at Eplaza. Managed it complete it by the eleventh hour, and got everything printed out. Tried my best to make the whole report flow, but somehow or rather, it sounded quite choppy to me. Guess this means my english is deteriorating at a pretty fast rate. Haven't been using it for quite some time. Anyway, back to topic. Seems that I'm always drifting away from it. The completion of the project was definitely a load off my mind. Skipped lunch because of the report. Wasn't feeling hungry even after poa lect. Think the stress that I gave to myself made me numb. Access lesson went on as usual. Poa makeup lecture ended pretty fast, spent most of the time on lecture illustrations. Copied lots of things but I still feel abit "gong" about the topic, so I gotta catch up on my work later. Harold was so noisy in lecture, and the guy sitting behind me kept kicking the front bench. *arghh*

This two weeks of holidays ain't just mean holidays. We are stuffed up with projects from different modules and all the datelines are all on the same week. Guess it will be full of presentations the whole week. Besides that, gotta revise and catch up with some of my work. Terrible life. Anyway today was the last day of the club crawl. Went to the sports hall to take a look. Qiufen joined CSC and hairstyling, while yingyu and me didn't joined anything. My interest to join cca somehow or rather died off on me. Planned to join chinese orc, voice ensemble or swimming.. but I don't know what made me change my decision. Voice ensemble has practices on thurs from 7-10pm, which is really too late for me. Swimming was FULL of guys, which.. I don't know what to say. Chinese orc.. hmmm *shakes head*. Haha. Really going "sot sot".

Totally upset by her attitude. It seems that she is always acting in front of us. Is it really that hard to be natural with our presence? Her bossy attitude simply puts me off. Sorry, you should be aware that nobody is able to control me, not even you. I do what I like, even if that puts you off. Thats just too bad. To think I had such a good impression of you. Its either your acting skills are too good or I have low EQ. Treat others the way you want others to treat you. Guess she can't understand such a simple principle, or she's too stubborn. When you approach me for help, I will definitely never turn you down if its within my efforts. Is it so difficult to ask you for help when I needed it? You always said "chey" whenever I asked. I admit I'm slow, but is this the way I deserve to be treated? I doubt so. I can clearly remember that I had never turn you down whenever you needed my help, unless I'm in foul mood. However, is this the way you should treat your friend? Search your conscience. I'm not somebody you can vent your anger on whenever you are not in the mood. Once, twice, I can forgive. Not everytime. I don't like the way you organise things, you always want your way whenever we had to work together. Can you please stop and look back, reflect on what you have done? What about my ideas? You are just gonna turn them all down? What about others? Don't you know its a sense of disrespect? I feel that you never think deeply on how things should be done, and how it will benefit you and others. All you know is saving your own skin. That's really really too selfish. Frankly speaking, I have never met such a person before. You're the lucky first one. Guess what? You are just tarnishing the impression I have on you. Why? You gotta ask yourself then. Well.. I guess giving you a taste of your own medicine is the only best solution I can think of so far. I wouldn't give you a taste of your medicine, my prescription is double the effect. That's my style. Seriously, I hate to do this, but if that's the only way to allow you to reflect on what you have done, I will do it.

Shan't let her spoil my holiday mood. Alright, I badly need a rest, mentally drained. Happy hooooolidays for those having term break! And for those travelling overseas during the holidays, bon voyage and remember to buy a present for me! =X Just kidding.

xiezhi!! X)


cherling wrote on 6:55 pm.