Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Wednesday - The much awaited break day!
Its wednesday today! And its means that this is my break day for the week. Haha. Wednesday is now an official break day from school. Hadnt been a tough week, but I still hope I will be able to breeze thru it. Holidays are coming up really soon, but im not really looking forward to it. Argh.. Projects are piling up. *cries* Think about it. Seriously, is it even holiday?Had econs ICA today, and now Im left with poa ICA. Econs.. I admit, its pretty tough. Question 2 really left me full of doubts about myself. I was just scribbling through the whole 1hour paper. Hope I will be able to breeze thru thurs poa paper. That would definitely be a relief to me! Which means that I have to mug tml. >.<> proj is really such a pain in the neck. Stuck with the analysis when the deadline is on fri. *screams* Why is it always so hard to get things going? Why? I just simply cannot get it. Nothing is done after so long. What the heck..
Guess Im just plainly down in luck. I have never had the fortune of getting into a class whereby everybody is enthu or the whole class is united. It has always been the same ever since I started school. Oh well.. Its such a sad thing.
I always have this feeling. The feeling whereby im being neglected and ignored by the class. I dunno if im the only one feeling this way. Im not referring to anyone in particular, and im not trying to ask anybody to accomodate to me, or try to make me to blend in with the class. Somehow or rather, I just feel that im like a missing jigsaw puzzle. There is just something lacking. Perharps Im just expecting too much? Yea.. Maybe. It has always been my dream that the class that I would like to have in poly would more vibrant and enthu, whereby everyone participates and contributes 100%. That would definitely be the most perfect class I would like to have. Personally, I dun have any negative views about the class, but im just voicing my opinions. I know this isn't the perfect class, however, I have no regrets entering AF0504. Serious. You can definitely take my word for that.
While speaking to Ms Woot regarding my tutorial, she mentioned that she felt the whole class was ignoring her. Nobody seems to respond whenever she posts a question, and I could sense that she was pretty upset about it. She added, no class has ever given her such cold treatment. I didnt know how to reply her, and she asked about how we responded during other module's tutorials. From my perspective, the class was pretty alright during other tutorials, but it was exceptionally quiet during marketing's tutorial. I don't know if anybody noticed that. Anyway, the class was much more responsive to her during today's tutorial. Guess she will be pretty relieved. Afterall, if you were in her shoes, I bet nobody wouldn't want to be teaching a non-responsive class, and feel that you are talking to the walls for the next 2 hours of tutorial. Because, I wouldn't never want to be in such a situation.
There was a communication breakdown between us. I didnt receive the msg which you sent but you assumed I did, and I didnt reply. And the reply that you gave when I msg you was pretty awkward.. cuz I assumed that we always meet up first before going to sch together. Frankly speaking, I was really really furious when I saw your reply. To think I had been waiting for the past 20 mins at yck station like a fool! Man.. I couldnt take that lying down till you asked me after class why I didnt reply your msg. For that moment, I understood what was going on.
Enough of my rants. Time for my sleep.. Take care all! Nitey nitex.