Thursday, September 27, 2007
brave girl!
Have been really tired for these past few days.Went for praying session for grandpa this morning, and went to the dentist this afternoon to extract 2 wisdom tooth. My dentist said that I was quite lucky to only have 2 wisdom tooth, or else I would have to extract all the 4 wisdom tooth. Had extracted both at one go. And both of the wisdom tooth was terribly huge. I was screaming all the way when my dentist started to drill the tooth and pulling it out with so much force as if he's gonna pull your jaw out. Terribly painful! But during the extraction, sometimes my dentist would ask me halfway whether I scream is because of pain or was he applying too much force. When I told him it was because he was applying too much force, he laughed and said, "Aiyo, apply too much force scream until like that. I thought you were feeling the pain!"
After the end of the surgery, he complimented me as a brave girl, after he compared me now against the previous dental appointments I went for. When I was younger, I was so afraid of the dentist until I refuse to open my mouth to let him check and he would always scold me until I would end up coming out of the room crying. Heh, good childhood memories. I sound so old.
Now feeling totally numb and my face feels as if it is swollen. My dentist says that I can lose at least 3kg after I have extracted my wisdom tooth because I can only survive on porridge for the next 4-5 days.
Work has been terribly stressful. Loads of invoices waiting for me to post for payments, and work never seems to end. Having my supervisor sitting beside me just seems to make it even worse.
I want a holiday! :(