Sunday, February 17, 2008
Lost at the crossroads

Let me tell you something, I hate this feeling - Being at the crossroads once again.

Nearing the end of my studies in poly within 2 weeks time. So the next question which naturally comes to my mind is - where to head for next? Ultimately, I would then have to decide what to do in life, who to be in life... Yes, although I have already decided to go onto university (be it local or overseas), but am I going to pursue accountancy as my career path? Frankly speaking, after accummulating my various work experiences for the past three years and dabbling in accountancy, I'm really really sick and had enough of numbers. I know that accountancy is not just about numbers, numbers and more numbers.. but why does my work experience in accountancy differs so much from studying accountancy? Or straight to the point, you can say that I don't enjoy doing office jobs.

Sigh! What's up next for me? Any advice to enlighten me? (:


cherling wrote on 10:48 pm.