Saturday, September 06, 2008
Busy busy busy.
I know it's been a really long time since I've updated. Uni has crazily busy... Assignments, mid semester exams round the corner and the list just goes on. Finally took some time out to laze around and update this little blog!Well, uni life has been busy and also fun at the same time. Made lots of good friends with my sg clique here. They are a bunch of funny and interesting people, and I enjoy hanging out with them.
I'm adapting well to Melbourne, be it the unpredictable weather or the way of life here. The weather is turning warmer, and the sun sets much later in the day, which means that winter is coming to an end and spring is approaching. Yay! How great is that. No more wearing three layers of clothes, hiding under three layers of blankets and quilts and switching on the heater every night!
Uni has been fun.. the lecturers and tutors are really very interesting and friendly people. Although I admit that I faced difficulties initially adapting to their style of learning, I'm starting to enjoy what I'm doing and the modules I'm taking this semester.
Just realised time passes really fast, and I'm currently halfway through my first semester here. Another half semester more to go after the term break ends in beginning oct, and exams will come in nov, and I'll be back home in dec! (:
Oh no, why do I suddenly have craving for roti prata? Hahaha. Looking forward to Singapore Day coming in a month's time, where I'll get to taste our authentic local delicacies. Roti prata, ba chor mee.. Omg, I'm drooling already.
I'll promise that there will be updates really soon when my term break starts in two weeks time! Back to books for now.